NPRU (Nikhil Para Science Research Unit)
AIM AND OBJECTIVES OF NPRU
- To fulfill multi-dimensional dream of our Revered Sadgurudev of building a magnificent hospital for welfare of entire humanity where all medical treatment systems ranging from Mantra, Sammohan to modern science will be used for treatment of incurable disease.
- To reinstate and re-establish sadhna culture.
- To develop a new generation of sadhaks who can imbibe the meaning of sadhna in real sense and bring fame and pride to nation.
- To work to inculcate a healthy mentality and attitude of common public towards Itar Yonis and get rid of all misconceptions prevalent in society regarding them.
- To conduct workshops and seminars to impart both practical and theoretical knowledge about various spiritual sciences and Tantra which have become obsolete or are present in distorted form.
- To re-publish ancient Tantra scriptures relating to diverse sadhna fields and spiritual sciences so that they can be preserved for future generation and spiritual seekers can benefit from them.
FREE DISTRIBUTION OF YANTRAS :
In order to re-establish tantra in psyche of common public and to restore their faith in Tantra and to enable our brothers and sisters to attain financial strength in their life, NPRU decided to send an amazing yantra called TIBBATI SAMPOORN SAABAR LAKSHMI VASHIKARAN MAHAYANTRA to all those who applied to us through mail. It was sent free of cost. More than 1000 such yantras were sent to brothers and sisters from all across the country.
The manner in which Shri Yantra is considered to be powerful medium of financial progress and fulfilment of desire, in the same manner this sabar yantra is considered to be infallible means for attainment of instantaneous wealth, binding Lakshmi and riddance from poverty in Tibet. Through this yantra, even the age-old poverty is eradicated. Sabar Mantras are many times faster as compared to Vedic and Tantric mantra.
Moreover, SEVEN SADHNA scheme was also started by NPRU under which every month seven sadhnas were published in the blog and readers have to choose any particular sadhna of their choice and intimate it to NPRU team. NPRU team will then send necessary Yantra needed for the sadhna chosen along with procedure. This scheme was highly appreciated by all our brothers and sisters.